If you have any questions about our policies, please contact our Customer Care department at 1-800 900 3700 (M-F, 9:00 AM--5:00 PM Pacific Time).
Use your Superfocus glasses as much and as often as you like for a full 30 days. We want you to experience the joy of razor-sharp vision throughout your entire field of view. Whatever the task and whatever the distance. If you are not pleased with your new Superfocus glasses for any reason during this 30-day period, just phone a Customer Care Representative toll-free (800.900.3700) to obtain a shipping label and return them - undamaged - in their original packaging. We even pay the return shipping (please note that if you choose expedited shipping when purchasing your Superfocus glasses, the additional cost is not refundable).
Please note, the 30 Day Risk-Free Trial shall apply to the cost of the following (per order):
We reserve the right to deny the refund for the full cost of your returned Superfocus glasses if they have been modified or subjected to unusual physical stress, misuse, neglect, alteration, improper handling, repair or testing.
- Program Participation: Only a current Superfocus user ("Referral Party") may participate in the Rewards for Referrals program ("Program") and receive rewards when they refer relatives or friends ("Referred Party") who are non-Superfocus users who meet Superfocus' prescription requirements based on a valid prescriptions issued by a licensed eye care practitioner.
- Rewards: Referrals where the Referred Party's order completes and is confirmed with 30 days qualify for the reward of an amount equal to 10% of the purchase prices of Superfocus glasses.
- Restrictions: Only one referral reward is granted to the Referral Party per Referred Party for the life of the program. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Referral rewards are unavailable to the Referral Party for any Referred Party that (i) already is an existing Superfocus user or (ii) completes the purchase order before entering the Referral Party's number onto the www.superfocus.com website, or (iii) completes the purchase order before giving the Referral Party's number to an eye care provider, or (iv) completes the purchase order after returning an earlier-purchased pair of Superfocus glasses. Superfocus, LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the rewards or restrict or reject any Referred Party's order for Superfocus glasses. Issuance of rewards subject to applicable taxes. Acceptance of terms of sale associated with the purchase of the product required. Superfocus, LLC employees, investors and retirees are not eligible to participate in the Program. Customers who are eye care professionals are not eligible to participate in the Program. Superfocus, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel the Program at any time, with or without notice.
– back to top –
Superfocus glasses are prescription eyewear. They are usually covered by vision insurance plans. Check your policy for details.
Superfocus glasses are an eligible health care reimbursable expense under the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) programs.
A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) allows consumers to deduct pre-tax dollars from their paychecks and deposit those funds in employer-sponsored accounts to pay for medical expenses - including over-the-counter, prescription, and vision health essentials.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) lets you set aside pre-tax dollars for future medical, retirement, or long-term care premium expenses. Invest these funds as you wish within a broad range of choices, then use them for qualified expenses. The funds can roll over from year to year. You take them with you when you change jobs.
– back to top –
Superfocus’ standard warranty covers repair or replacement to the original purchaser of any new Superfocus glasses within 1 year of purchase if they are found to be defective in materials or workmanship. We will pay the shipping. All you need to do is return your Superfocus glasses in their original case.
Need to replace your Superfocus glasses? It is easy
Should your Superfocus glasses malfunction due to defects in materials or workmanship during the first 12 months you own them, we will repair or replace them, free of charge.
Replacement or repair will be at Superfocus' sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions
Not Covered Under Warranty
Normal wear and tear; products that are modified or subjected to unusual physical stress; misuse; neglect; alteration; improper handling, repair or testing.
Any implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall be limited to the duration of the express warranties set forth in this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation of Remedies
In no event shall Superfocus be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, tort, or any other legal theory. Such damages include, without limitation, loss of savings or revenue, loss of profit, loss of use, the claims of third parties, and cost of any substitute equipment or services.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
– back to top –
Loss and Damage Protection
Your Superfocus glasses have a unique identification number engraved on the metal bridge and a toll-free 800 number inscribed on the temples. If you were to misplace your glasses and someone finds them, they can call that 800 number and we will make arrangements for your glasses to be returned to you.
For a modest optional fee, you can also enroll in our Loss and Damage Protection program; if your Superfocus glasses are permanently lost or damaged, we will replace them for half the original purchase price.
You can purchase Loss and Damage Protection when you buy your Superfocus glasses, and renew it annually.
Obtaining your replacement Superfocus glasses is easy.
1. When purchasing loss and damage protection, you will receive a certificate together with your Superfocus glasses.
2. If your Superfocus glasses are irretrievably lost, fax this certificate to Superfocus at 1-818 785 7774 or phone Customer Care at 1-800 900 3700 with the loss and damage protection certificate number (Please be sure we have your current address).
3. A replacement pair of Superfocus glasses will be shipped to you within two weeks after you notify us of the loss.
4. Your credit card will be charged for half your original purchase price on the date your replacement pair is shipped. We will send you email confirmation that your Superfocus glasses have been shipped and charged to your card.
– back to top –